Like any athlete, sprinters do not get rid of the dreaded injuries. To know which are the most frequent, how training should be and what are the best measures to prevent them, we have had the opinion of a Milton Keynes Orthopedic Surgeon.
- THE MOST COMMON INJURIES- “Sprinters suffer the highest percentage of muscle overloads (in the form of contractures) and are more prone to fiber breaks,” explains Orthopedic Surgeon in shoulder, knee and sports injuries. The long-distance runners also suffer from a large number of muscular overloads and these injuries; also suffer usually inflammations, better known as tendonitis. About the nature of the injuries, most of them are of a muscular nature “because it is a very controlled sport and it does not contact. The bone lesions that usually occur are stress fractures.
The recovery process of these injuries, depending on its scope, is estimated at four to six months and the surface where they are easier to contract is hard because “the phenomenon of the impact intervenes in its appearance,” says the expert in sports injuries.
- How training should be advised to perform joint mobility exercises before each race, following these steps:
- Running a continuous race of 10 to 30 minutes.
- Perform stretches.
- Focus on the specific part.
- Running without much intensity and stretching.
Another option we can do in training is to stretch the tonic muscles and strengthens to not create muscle imbalances and thus lead to contractures or other important injuries,” says the expert. One more recommendation for training by the specialist is the incorporation of “at least three days per week (the first month of the season, descending later to one or two days) of strengthening exercises and stretching of the body areas more prone to suffer the injuries.” The musculature that we could exercise according to Orthopedic Surgeon is the following:
- Musculature flexor and extensor of the toes.
- Flexor and extensor muscles of the ankle.
- Ligaments of the ankle knee and hip.
- Flexor and extensor knee muscles.
- Flexor and extensor muscles of the hip.
- Injury prevention
Warming up and stretching is one of the main measures to prevent injuries. Milton Keynes orthopedic surgeon points out that many researches affirm that stretches must be performed when the muscle is hot, thus denying those to perform them before the warm-up as people usually believe.
SECRETS OF NON SURGICAL FACELIFTING
The non surgical facelift treatment London simulates the production of collagen by the body. In our clinic, face lifting is performed using Biogel based on Poly-L-lactic acid, which is completely absorbed within a few months. This technique is used only by doctors who have undergone special training.
With the help of injections, the drug is injected into the deep layers of the skin, filling up the missing volume and stimulating the production of its collagen, which is responsible for its elasticity. That is, the skin is rejuvenated gradually, in a natural way.
The effect of the substance appears five weeks after the injection and increases within six months. The effect lasts up to three years, sometimes even longer, due to the formation of its collagen or additional supporting methods. For women over 40, one syringe is usually enough. With age, the required amount of substance increases. It is necessary to massage the places of injections two times a day for ten days to prevent the formation of hardening.
Every woman strives for perfection, on the way to which she will have a choice to resort to the help of doctors or to rely on her strength. Those who doubt the success of the second option, the coach in all types of therapeutic massage, a practicing psychologist, NLP master can convince you for non surgical facelift treatment London. Surprisingly, far from everyone, wanting to prolong youth, think about the fact that miracles can be done with their own hands to maintain the tone of the skin and muscles of the face, you just need to do special exercises regularly. The secret of success is as follows:
- All movements should be soft, especially when it comes to working around the skin around the eyes
- It is necessary to perform the exercises not only after removing the makeup before going to bed but also during the day
- First you needed to carefully examine the procedure and demonstrated the technique of performing all the exercises
- Very soon, each of them will turn out perfectly to perform independently, and already after three weeks you will be pleasantly surprised by the positive results of work on yourself
- It is recommended to watch the video on the facelift to understand the technique of doing exercises at home. For training on a non-surgical facelift, it is advisable to carry out in the presence of age-related problems regularly